Call for Proposals: Open Trade, Sustainable Investment and Industry.
The T20 Policy Brief Abstract submission deadline has been extended to January 17 to attract more submissions. We kindly invite you to submit abstracts of Policy Briefs for Task Force (TF) 1 'Open Trade, Sustainable Investment and Industry' with details as follows:
- Important dates:
- Policy Brief Abstract submission deadline: January 17th, 2022
- Policy Brief Abstract acceptance notification: January 31st to February 4th, 2022
- Presentation of selected Policy Brief Abstract: February 10th, 2022 (2nd day of T20 Indonesia Inception Conference)
2. Submitted abstract shall follow these writing guidelines as follows:
- The structure of Policy Brief Abstract:
- Abstract Summary (300 Words)
- Challenge (200 Words)
- Proposal (200 Words)
- Relevance to G20 (100 Words)
- The title, author(s), and affiliated institutions must be stated clearly
- Policy briefs will go through an internal peer-review process.
- Examples of past T20 Policy briefs can be found here.
- The selected policy briefs will be published on T20 Indonesia’s website and serve as background material for the T20 Indonesia Final Communiqué. Authors of accepted abstracts are considered task force members.
3. Please submit your abstract through this link. (please check the technical submission guidelines within the link).
We would also appreciate it if you could share this call with your networks. If you have any questions on the call, you can send an email to [email protected]. Thank you.